District II - Barangay BF

History

The largest barangay in the City of Parañaque was created by virtue of P.D. No. 1320 signed by the President Ferdinand E. Marcos last April 30, 1978. It consist of 16 executive residential subdivisions and has achieved a closer supervision for the execution of its development programs. Its creation as a barangay redound greatly to the upliftment of the socio-economic well-being of its residents.